An outdoor pool is a dream come true for many of us. For residential homeowners it can be the heart of the house during the summer and it is great for relaxation, parties, get togethers, barbecues, playtime with children, romantic evenings and more. Therefore, we suggest glass railings for your pool and fencings, as it is an elegant solution that complements all of those activities.
Why Do I Need Railings for My Pool?
You might think about railings as an addition to design, rather than a central part of it. Nevertheless, glass railings fulfill two important functions that can make them part of your central plan:
- Visible separation: Most outdoor pool areas have a playground, eating area, barbecue or patio, and you probably do not want your pool water dripping all over your freshly made steak. By installing glass railings for pools, not only do you give your outside area a sophisticated and modern look, you make it more organized for backyard activities.
- Safety: A wet surface around the pool is a dangerous zone, where many slips, falls, and other pool-related injuries occur. Installing glass railings means keeping children and elders away from this hazard.
Advantages of Glass Railings for Pools
Glass railing for pools are a great alternative to old-fashioned steel or wooden railings. Here are some undeniable advantages of glass railings:
- Clear View: An unobstructed view that does not ruin the look of your backyard is a great advantage. Besides that, if an incident occurs in the pool area, you will be able to see it right away. In other words, a clear view is not only a style choice, but also a safe one.
- Resistant to Chemicals: Pool owners know that chemical cleaning agents are necessary to keep your pool clean. The good news is that glass pool railings are chemical-resistant and will not be worn down by the influence of detergents or corrosion.
- Easy to Install, Easy to Clean: Glass railings for pools can be installed in less than a day, which means less stress and more joy. Additionally, they are easy to maintain: you simply have to wipe them once in a while.
- Add Value to Your Property: This one-time investment will boost the price of your property.
- Variety to Choose From. Choose that stainless chrome look for contemporary ambiance, or powder coated to your choice of colour. You name it, we make it!
Why Choose Us?
Here at Railings Toronto, we strive to make the installation process as stress-free as possible. When you are working with us you are working with certified and experienced staff that will manage your project from A to Z. We will sit down together to decide on everything from fence height, to design and locking systems. Our team of experts will arrive at your home at the designated time to perform a quick installation, leaving your pool area clean. For more information feel free to contact us.
We service Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket, Barrie, King City, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Oshawa & other areas across the GTA.