Steel stairs are a must-have for many modern homes and buildings these days. What’s great about this type of custom stairs is that they are both classic and simple at the same time, which adds versatility and appeal to any room.
At Railings Toronto, we specialize in high-quality custom and modular steel stairs that will give your home or place of business the wow factor. Whether you are interested in interior steel stairs or exterior steel stairs, we’re certain we can manufacture and build a metal staircase you will absolutely love!
Not only are steel staircases appealing aesthetically, but they are also functional and a great option for exterior staircases. Moreover, steel can easily be manipulated during the manufacturing stage. We use fusion welding, which forms a single stair when the process is complete.
Steel Stairs Are Great for Tight Spaces
If you are worried about not having a lot of space in your residential or commercial property, consider floating metal stairs that are fastened to a wall or railing and look like they are actually floating. This opens up the room and is an eye-catching addition.
With every project, our #1 priority is to leave our customers satisfied. So when you hire us for a custom steel staircase, we will pay close attention to the details that are most important to you. As a result, you get all the steel stair benefits for your budget.
Types of Steel Staircase Designs
Some of the most popular metal stair designs are:
- Single winder
- Double winder
- Quarter landing stairs
- Half landing stairs
- Bifurcated stairs
Our showroom features a wide range of designs, styles, and finishes. With the selection we have, you’re sure to find the product that matches your taste, practicality, and budget.
What Are the Types of Steel Stairs?
The great thing about installing metal stairs is their versatility. They can virtually serve any purpose. Because of this, we offer 3 types of steel stairs:
- Residential steel stairs: Steel staircases are a great option for homes because of their elegant design.
- Commercial steel stairs: The advantage of installing stairs made of metal in commercial buildings lies in their sturdiness and durability.
- Industrial steel stairs: Industrial buildings and factories see a lot of heavy-duty commotion. For this reason, metal makes a great material when installing stairs at your industrial facility.
We customize our steel stairs according to their intended purpose. We will also give you our expert recommendations on steel stair installation. Check out our gallery to see some of our past projects.
How Long Do Steel Stairs Last for?
Our steel staircases are built to last. With minimal maintenance and care, you can expect your steel stairs to last for +25 years to a lifetime. Sure, steel as a metal is tough on its own. But our installation is what truly makes all the difference.
How We Keep Steel from Rusting
Steel is prone to corrosion, especially in the outdoors. We completely understand the risk of rusty steel, which is why we take extra measures to keep it from rusting.
- Outdoor installation: outdoor stairs require extra attention because they are subjected to moisture, weather elements, and temperature fluctuations. To prevent their corrosion, our outdoor steel stairs are galvanized and powder-coated. This helps to seal and protect the steel from deteriorating over time.
- Indoor installation: for our indoor installation service, we apply powder coating to the steel to maintain it in top condition.
Why You Should Hire Us to Handle Your Steel Stair Installation
When you are looking for the right stair installation company to design your custom metal stairs, you need a company you can trust and one that stands on a solid reputation. With over 40 years of experience in stair installation and design, the knowledge we bring to your project is valuable.
We also take pride in being voted the #1 RAILING COMPANY in Toronto. Trust us to construct your metal stairs in line with industry and safety standards. Our promise to you when you hire us is to turn your dreams into a reality.